Participation & Sponsorship
Be a Part of It: Largo Special Events Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exposure to thousands of local families that attend our events
- Ability to give out samples and/or coupons
- Give back to the community
- Download Sponsorship Packages
Largo Recreation, Parks and Arts Department seeks to solicit event sponsorship from a variety of community organizations and businesses. However, certain categories of businesses and products are not eligible for participation at all events:
- Fitness Programs (Classes, Personal Trainers, Workout Facilities)
- Summer Day Camp Programs
- After School Programs
- Martial Arts Studios
- Performing Arts Venues
- Golf Courses
- Alcohol related products
- Cigarette/ and tobacco related products
- Adult entertainment venues
Other Policy Information:
- Sponsors are permitted to handout marketing materials such as key chains, pens, business cards, and other items. No paper fliers or handouts will be permitted.
- Sponsors will stay in their allotted booth area. Soliciting in undesignated areas will result in immediate removal from the event and could prevent future sponsorship opportunities.
- Sponsors are not permitted to sell items. Vendors must be set up with the City and have prior written approval by the Recreation, Parks and Arts Department.