Community Outreach is one way the city engages with residents.
We are proud to have a team of individuals from many services areas of the city who work together to coordinate enhanced delivery and knowledge of city services.
Hand-in-hand with the community, including businesses, civic groups, neighborhoods and schools, coordinators identify needs, conceive and implement solutions, and develop, facilitate and implement new public and/or private enhancement projects.
The team is your inside connection to city information and resources. Want to see what we can do? Invite the City of Largo to your next event or meeting.
Email Connect@largo.com to learn more or to request a free speaker. Topics include:
- ALICE, Active Shooter Training
- Economic Development and what’s next for Largo
- Fire Safety and Education
- General Community which includes information on Largo neighborhoods, city services, our upcoming neighborhood grant program and ways to participate in city government.
- Police and Community Watch
- Police Senior Services
- Recreation, Park & Arts and membership opportunities
- Sustainability and Recycling
- Tree Care and Urban Forestry